SKU : USNP000002
Who it’s for: anyone seeking a powerful, delicious source of antioxidants that can be added to drinks and smoothies.
What it does: enhances drinks and smoothies with a high level of antioxidants, which are known to provide a number of health benefits.
What sets this product apart?
- New and improved! 50+ BRIX reading – now 25% more concentrated!
- Field to finish approach – planted, cultivated, harvested, and processed on one single farm
- Superior glass packaging – physician preferred and better for the environment
- Extracted from the whole fruit of the muscadine grape (including seeds and skins)
- Made with over 100 naturally occurring phenolic compounds
- No artificial ingredients
- No additives
- Preservative free
- Alcohol free
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
|Alcohol-free 100% Muscadine Fruit Extract
- It’s phenolic content is responsible for the potent antioxidant activity. 1
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties. 2
- A good source of insoluble fiber
- Contains a high level of phenolics and flavonoids, phytochemicals that provide numerous health benefits.
- Contains quercetin, a flavonol with antioxidant properties known to help protect against free radicals. 3
- May improve collagen levels and bone strength. 4
- May support healthy blood pressure levels. 5
- May help improve blood flow. 6
- May help support the brain as it ages. 7
Muscadine Grape Smoothie Recipe
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 oz Premium Muscadine Grape Extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- Blend and enjoy!
1 Phenolic content and antioxidant capacity of muscadine grapes, Department of Food Science and Technology, The University of Georgia, 2003
2 Antiinflammatory properties of the muscadine grape (Vitis rotundifolia), The University of Georgia, 2005
3 MedicalNewsToday, 2019
4 Grape seed proanthocyanidins extract promotes bone formation in rat’s mandibular condyle, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Kyushu Dental College, Japan, 2005
5 The impact of grape seed extract treatment on blood pressure changes, Wolters Kluwer Health, 2019
6 Effects of grape seed extract consumption on platelet function in postmenopausal women, National Institutes of Health, 2007
7 A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Clinical Trial on Effects of a Vitis vinifera Extract on Cognitive Function in Healthy Older Adults, Department of Drug Sciences, University of Catania, Italy, 2017
Adults: ½ -1 oz. daily with food or in your favorite beverage or smoothie. Note: Color may vary due to various muscadine grape colors. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
There are no reviews yet.